Transportation Aid Job Description
The role of Transportation Aide is to provide a professional service for our clients from the initial greeting to the time of drop-off. This is done by building relationships with the clients while having compassion with giving them a positive experience. The Transportation Aid personal is an integral part of the team which promotes the vision of Absolute Senior Solutions in providing courteous and compassionate experience to each one of our clients.
Thank you for your interest in Absolute Transportation Aid
Call to schedule an assessment.
Here is what it entails:
- Driving our ADA compliant, state of the art vehicles from point A to B.
- Transferring a client from hospital bed to gurney or wheelchair and viceversa.
- Operating a wheelchair and gurney equipment
- Working with a partner for gurney, wheelchair and stairs transfers.
- Communicating with our dispatch team, hospital nurses, client, and family
- Logging daily vehicle inspections and mileage
- Basic assessment of client when arriving on scene
- Driving to hospital, assisted living, skilled nursing, shopping and more
- Training and assisting new hires on company’s policies and procedures
- Inspect, track and take vehicles for repairs and maintenance
- Insure cleanness of vehicle after each ride
- Additional projects and assignments assigned by management
Thank you for your interest.
Absolute Transportation Aid